I think it’s done…time will tell….
Started a new mixed-media artwork on a panel.
From an old photo found at a flea market.
Watercolor pencils and colored pencils. Postcard size. We heard the Jupiter symphony last night.
This year I wrote a grant for gelli -plate mono print plates for my elementary art classes.
Here are some of the prints I’ve made since Tuesday.
And here are a couple of student prints:
I had some old but expensive watercolors that were dried up in their tubes. Occasionally I would cut open the tubes and just wet the paint inside, but that was pretty messy. So today I pried the paints out and broke them up into these very inexpensive watercolor pans.
Messed around with pencil experiment…here are the three states of this drawing … counterclockwise from upper left: Watercolor pencil / Prismacolor/ pastel pencil and more Prisma. Yes, it’s overworked;). But like Blake said, you can’t know what’s enough until you know what’s too much.
Another Monk book page